Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Part 3: The Juggler (After my first semester)

Ok. MBA is not an easy degree.

It may not be rocket science kind of extreme but it takes a lot of diligence, stamina and concentration.

I hardly have enough time to blog nowadays.

I feel as though that I am in a triathlon and also a juggler at the same time, juggling between work, studies and being a mummy. Three night classes in a week plus a full time job and a full time mummy chores is not for the weak of heart. When I first sign up for the course, work was manageable and not super hectic at that time. And of course, what is life without its challenges, right? So... work turns out to be super hectic as well when it is approaching my final exam. I was required to travel to Bangkok, twice in the month during my final exam for the semester! Yikes!

Nonetheless, I feel lucky and grateful that I manage to get through these challenges with the support of my one and only groupie aka my husband. Alhamdulillah. Received my result for 2 out of the 3 subjects that I am taking and I manage to get A- for both subjects, only one more pending result *sweats...*. But not too bad I figure, eventhough it is not an A flat but what do you expect from a mum with a hectic schedule... trying not to be too hard on myself, I've tried my best despite all of the challenges... :)...

Hopefully I can do better next semester...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment