Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Disclaimer

I've written some articles for the purpose of completing my assignments as part of the requirement for a subject in my MBA course. I am publishing it in my blog to share my views with people who came across my blog.

Nonetheless, please note that the contents of my articles are basically based from my research and my personal opinion. It may not be 100% accurate and further research and reading should be done to verify the contents. It may also be modified, rectified, amended, revised from time to time should I encounter further knowledge from more research and studies.

Hope people who are doing research on the same topic find my articles useful and/or may assist them to probe further on the issue or to encourage them to conduct more research on the same subject matter.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment