Thursday, October 10, 2013

About FB and IG postings...

Seriously sometimes I feel as though am I the only one who are having financial constraints ie have to calculate for each and every purchase and all luxury items need to come from months of savings or even years... etc etc etc...

But after thinking about it for a while, my perception on this issue may be derived from all the FB or IG postings of friends, families and acquaintances of all their European trips, or luxury island get aways, designer handbags purchases, luxury cars, designer luxury homes etc etc and the list goes on and on.

It leads to some questions, such as, do people really spend according to their means or do some of them overspend their money, do most people in my FB and IG are rich or do these people actually spend money that they don't have to buy things that they think they need and at the end of the day suffering in silence with debt but yet posting all these material happiness to entice others to do the same or even to have some kind of adrenaline rush knowing that people in their FB or IG are actually green in envy seeing all these?

The above questions and arguments are mostly the frustrated me kind of talk as here I am trying very hard to meet the monthly house mortgage, and car instalment, and utilities bills, and child care monthly expenses, and formula milk, and disposable diapers, and grocery shopping, and taxes and etc etc etc and the list again goes on and on and on. Nonetheless, on better days and a more positive side of me thinking, maybe people ARE really good in their financial and they are posting all these just to share their happiness with all of their friends, families, acquaintances and even stalkers???...

But then again, these are my friends, families, acquaintances, stalkers (Mental Note: damn I need to revisit the kind of people that have access to my private life again) so who am I to judge them as most of them are just sharing a piece of their happiness with me. I am also human, I have shared thousands pictures of my daughter from the first day that she was born and all the other pictures or news or ideas or ramblings that I personally think is interesting. I am sure there are a lot of people in my list of friends find it not as exciting as I do. To that, I am sincerely sorry for cluttering your newsfeed.

Trying to spread some positivity here, to all (especially to my self), try not to post too many stuffs on social network, or set a limit like once or twice a day for the hardcore or once a week for those who have stronger will power and try not to judge or take everything at face value. Maybe some of them have other problems that they don't have the courage to share and the only way for them to be happy is by sharing whatever that makes them happy and to make other people happy too. If that is your reason, I sincerely thank you.

Positive vibes all around!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment