Monday, February 18, 2013

Demam Rindu

Instinctively, I had nightmares and anxiety attacks prior to leaving baby girl for the 2 days and one night team building programme in Port Dickson, Seremban. To my horror, the nightmares and anxieties were actually substantiated when baby girl was having a fever when I came back . From my personal observation, she may be missing me (or at least missing THE "nenen" ie. breastmilk) too much.

This leads me to think, can someone really falls sick because of missing someone so badly? I am sure there are a lot of proper scientific or medical researches done to show the relation between one's emotional and physical being. Nonetheless, if I were to make my own deduction and from my observation on my personal physical well being, I notice that if I am feeling down or stressed with something, my body will also react by being unwell by having headache or migraine or general unwell feeling, depending on the degree of my unhappiness or stress.

My baby's condition deeply saddens me. What if I have to work outstation for days? What will happen to her. I'm sure there are a lot working mummies out there who have found a solution for this dilemma of mine but at the moment I'm still stuck in the beginners level.

Therefore, I believe that the only reason for my baaby having a fever is because she misses me badly (nonetheless, will get her diagnosed by her paediatrician for confirmation).


Mummy loves you so so so much too princessa!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment