Sunday, February 17, 2013

(Part 1) The Juggler: Motherhood, Career, Studies

Yes, I finally did it!

I enroll myself in a postgraduate course. To be exact, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) course conducted in one of the local university.

Upon registering for the course, I received tonnes of questions from friends, families, colleagues etc. Why now? Why not before I got married and start a family? Why that university? Why that course? Don't you feel tired? Can you cope? Yes. Tonnes of questions.

The answer is... Ahhh, forget it! :p

I do not have a definite or well thought or well prepared answer, I just feel that this is the right time, the right course, the right university and that I am currently at the right state of mind. Happy? :)



On a lighter note, little things that keep me motivated. Bag sekolah baru (thanks to a dear friend's trip to Paris).... yup... it doesn't matter whether it is Standard 1, Form 1 or whatever... It is always exciting to start your new chapter in life with a new bag!!!! ;)


And not forgetting a new pencil case (cool right with the silver zebra print?? Hubby said he won't be caught dead using that though... lol) and a new planner! :)

Will keep on updating on how the course moving along....
And with that, the real me surfaces up... OMG! OMG! OMG! What was I thinking?? What was I thinking?? MBA??? Really???

Taking a deep breath now... :)

But I really need all the luck in the world!! Wish me luck.... please???....

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Assallammualaikum Pet,
    All the best & good luck, i know you can do it!
    Btw - longchamp for "beg sekolah"? Sooo diva, i like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam ayu!! thanks!! Lamaaaaa kan x jumpa!! Seram sejuk jugak ni... boleh ke? takut my brain dah berkarat...
    btw, mana ada diva... bukan LV or Prada oe Hermes... hahaha...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pet,
    a'ah. lama gila tak jumpa kan!! dah bertahun2.. dulu opis dekat pun tak jumpa, sekarang i dah kat damansara lagikla susah nak jumpa.. haha

    Boleh, jangan cakap tak boleh.. bila dah masuk sungai yang ada buaya, nak @ tak kita akan harung jugak sungai untuk selamatkan diri, kan? (wah, sungguh berperibahasa ayat i kan? hahahahaha, adakah ayat tersebut berkaitan dengan situasi u sekarang? LOL! )

    Ok la tu, longchamp tu kira little diva la.. hik2..

    Keep on writing, its a good way for us to keep in touch & know whats happening.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ayu... i find joy in writing now...
      not serious or educational but a light reading to destress a stressed mind...
      hehehe...

      pantun2 belum pandai lagi... but alang2 menyeluk pekasam, biar sampai ke pangkal lengan! betul tak? hehehe...

      btw, u dah kat mana pulak? no longer with Glomac?

      best nye pegi Istanbul... rasa mcm Lisa Surihani x? hehehe

      Delete
  4. Pet, agreed, boleh tulis apa aje, janji kita sendiri suka baca & tak melanggar Federal Contitution.. muahahahha.. In a way, its like a diary where later u can read and laugh at yourself.. hehe

    I'm still with Glomac, tapi HQ dah pindah, bangunan dulu tu dah jual pada PNS, so now we have our own building depan Tropicana City Mall tu..

    Best Pet, gi jalan2 kat mana2 pun best kan, sebab tak payah kerja! haha.. I la yang bawak Lisa Surihani jalan2 masa kat Istanbul dulu (just read, dont believe it ok! hahah)

    ReplyDelete